A donor-advised fund provides you with a simple, flexible, and tax-efficient giving opportunity. Receive an immediate tax deduction when you deposit cash or proceeds from appreciated assets into a single charitable giving account. Your entire gift is placed in the account and is available for you to donate to ReFrame Ministries and your other favorite charities whenever you see fit.
Benefits of Using a Donor-Advised Fund
- Timing. Receive an immediate tax deduction at the time you make a gift into a donor-advised fund. Then, at a time that works best for you, request that your gifts be distributed to ReFrame Ministries and other ministries close to your heart.
- Flexibility. Grants can be requested on your preferred time-line. You may choose to give in one-time or recurring increments, and as with any other gift, you may choose to designate your gift to meet specific ministry needs at ReFrame Ministries.
- Simplicity. Simplify your giving and record-keeping by making all gifts of cash, stocks, or appreciated assets from a single account.
- Privacy. You can choose to make any or all grants anonymously.
- Expertise. Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of professional staff who will manage and liquidate your non-cash asset gifts.
- Cost-effective. Many families choose to use their donor-advised fund account as a cost-effective alternative to establishing a private foundation.